commercials, tv, film
brielle music specializes in writing music that tells a story, in both long and short form. For CNN International, the challenge and the fun was to compose one theme which could be appropriately orchestrated for each of twelve countries. For the independent film A Class Act, from the producers of Supersize Me, the challenge was to write to picture a two-minute familiar opening song. Jonathan Brielle created and performed an original arrangement of the turn of the century classic School Days in a l950’s style.
brielle music can
- write and produce original songs, theme songs, IDs, lyrics, parodies and underscores for commercials, tv, radio and film
- collaborate with directors, creative directors and producers
- collaborate with directors to score for picture or provide score to which directors can cut
- produce and present music for live client pitches, together with talent
- provide all musical talent, actors, singers, dancers, musicians and star talent, locally across the country.
- rearrange and produce existing popular songs to fit the format
- produce, record, edit and mix music and voice-overs at our New York affiliated digital studio in TriBeCa, or in our state of the art digital studios in our historic 1850 schoolhouse in NJ
- customize original songs and underscores from our vast music library, created over the last twenty years.